The Waterloo Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is a non-profit organization that is linking together our community by bringing our Citizens, Businesses and Town together to insure growth and prosperity. This site showcases our modern Schools, Library, Park, Churches and Business Directory. Transportation to and from Waterloo is provided by US 6, Interstate 69 and Indiana’s Northeast connection to Amtrak. Visitors to our site will be able to check our community calendar, local news, weather and other various points of interest.
Town Council Meeting 2nd Tuesday of each month, 6:30 p.m. at the Town Hall.
- President: Ken Surber (Maple Leaf Inn)
- Vice President: Sandy Rhoades (R.P. Wakefield)
- Treasurer: Linda Dunn (Waterloo-Grant Township Public Library)
- Secretary: Chris Rowe (Charleston Metals)
- Economic Development: DeWayne Nodine (Waterloo Town Manager)
- Board of Directors:
- Yvonne Eberly (Farmers State Bank)
- Emily Nelson (Laurels of DeKalb)
Questions??? Contact DeWayne Nodine at 837-7428, or one of the other officers/directors
Annual Dues: $60